Bomaker GC355 offers cool features, good quality and a simple wireless connection for a great price. Find out everything about it on this full review!
- 1 Specifications
- 2 What’s in the box?
- 3 Bomaker GC355 vs WiMiUS K3
- 4 Bomaker GC355: Main Features and Benefits
- 5 Bomaker GC355 vs YABER V6
- 6 Bomaker GC355 vs BOMAKER GC557
- 7 Bomaker GC355 vs BOMAKER GC555
- 8 Bomaker GC355 vs BOMAKER Parrot I
- 9 Bomaker GC355 vs VicTsing WiFi
- 10 Bomaker GC355 vs HOLLYWTOP Mini
- 11 Bomaker GC355 vs VANKYO Leisure 470
- 12 Bomaker GC355 vs Vamvo L4200
- 13 Bomaker GC355 vs ERISAN ER401E
- 14 Bomaker GC355 Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
- 15 Frequently Asked Questions
- 16 Recommended accessories for Bomaker GC355 Wi-Fi Mini Projector
- 17 Bomaker GC355 Best Deals
- Model: Bomaker GC355
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 px (HD)
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Brightness: 6000 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 9000:1
- Keystone Correction: vertical ±15º (manual)
- Focus: manual
- Screen size: 35 – 300 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Projection modes: front / rear / ceiling
- Projection distance: 3,6 – 23,6 ft (1 – 7,2 m)
- Image rotation: 360°
- Cooling system: fan with heat dissipation and noise suppression technology.
- Fan noise: low
- Built-in Speakers: 3W dual stereo
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Wireless connection: WiFi dual band (2.4GHz – 5GHz)
- Miracast: supported (compatible with Windows 10 and Android 4.4 or above)
- Airplay: supported.
- Devices supported on wireless connection: laptop (Mac or Windows) / Android smartphone or tablets / iPhone / iPad.
- Connection terminals: HDMI / AV / VGA / USB / SD card slot / 3,5 mm audio output
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video & Hulu: not supported on all devices using wirelessly connection due to copyright reasons. Please, check out our “Netflix section” below to explore the available options to cast Netflix and other streaming services from different devices.
- Video format supported: MP4/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/H264/MOV/FLV/Vc1/DivX.
- Image format supported: JPEG/BMP/PNG
- Lamp life: 50000 hours.
- Power Supply: 100V-240V-50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 8,6 x 6,5 x 3,5 in (22 x 17 x 9 cm)
- Weight: 4,17 lb (1,89 kg)
*Some specs could vary slightly from one country to another.
What’s in the box?
- Bomaker GC355 WiFi Mini Projector
- HDMI cable
- AV cable
- Remote control (batteries not included)
- Power cable
- User manual
Bomaker GC355 vs WiMiUS K3
Bomaker GC355: Main Features and Benefits
- Great picture quality thanks to its 6000 lumens of brightness and 9000:1 contrast ratio, which ensures bright pictures, vivid colors and genuine contrast.
- Its native resolution is HD (720p) and supports Full HD resolution so a great viewing experience is granted.
- It comes with wireless connection through its WiFi function, which allows you to connect your iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablets, and laptop wirelessly. Don’t worry about the cables anymore!
- It allows mirror your phone or laptop in two ways: wirelessly or wired. Whatever you choose, you will be able to make it simply and quickly.
- Watch Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu or any streaming service on a giant screen and enjoy a movie night at home alone or with family, friends or your partner. There are different ways to watch the most popular streaming platforms on this projector so make sure to explore all of them in our “FAQ section” below.
- It comes with many useful connection ports, such as HDMI, USB, SD card slot, VGA, AV and 3,5 mm audio out, which let you connect a lot of devices: laptops (Windows or Mac), DVD or Blu-Ray player, tablets and smartphones (Android or iOS), video game consoles such as PS3, PS4 or Xbox, USB stick, external hard drives, TV Box, among others. It also supports Chromecast, Fire TV Stick and Roku.
- The sound provided by its inbuilt 3W stereo speakers is good and clear enough to watch a movie or video. However, you can plug your own external speakers to get a powerful and richer sound.
- Amazing value for money and an interesting product to those who are looking for a wallet-friendly and good quality projector.
Bomaker GC355 vs YABER V6
Bomaker GC355 vs BOMAKER GC557
Bomaker GC355 vs BOMAKER GC555
Bomaker GC355 vs BOMAKER Parrot I
Bomaker GC355 vs VicTsing WiFi
Bomaker GC355 vs HOLLYWTOP Mini
Bomaker GC355 vs VANKYO Leisure 470
Bomaker GC355 vs Vamvo L4200
Bomaker GC355 vs ERISAN ER401E
Bomaker GC355 Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
To be able to watch Netflix on Bomaker GC355, as well as many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Now, Apple TV Plus and Hulu, and apps like YouTube, you have several options:
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku connected to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Android smartphone or tablet connected via USB C to HDMI cable to the projector’s HDMI port.
- iPhone or iPad connected to the projector’s HDMI port through a Lightning to HDMI cable.
- Laptop, MacBook, PC or Mac connected to the HDMI port.
- PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One connected via HDMI to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Via Android TV Box or Apple TV Box connected to the HDMI port.
- Nvidia Shield TV o Shield TV Pro connected to the HDMI port.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I stream Netflix from my phone wirelessly?
Due to copyright reasons, you cannot stream Netflix or other streaming services from your phone using the projector wireless connection (WiFi function).
- How can I stream Netflix, Amazon Prime Video or Hulu from my phone?
The only option to achieve it is through HDMI adapter. If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you’ll need an MHL cable (make sure your device supports MHL function). In case of the iPhone and the iPad, you’ll need to connect it through a Lightning to HDMI adapter.
- How else could I watch Netflix (or other streaming services)?
Well, you have a lot of options. Wirelessly using a Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku, and from a laptop using the cast function to stream the entire screen. The wired option is through the HDMI cable included in the package.