Welcome to our full review of the BuTure Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 36Kpa/450W. In this article we will tell you everything you need to know about this vacuum cleaner. Here we will go into detail about all its technical specifications, its advantages of use, pros and cons. We will also answer all the frequently asked questions and also compare it with its main competitors. Let’s take a look at everything the BuTure JR500 has to offer.
BuTure JR500: Main Features and Benefits
- The BuTure JR500 cordless vacuum cleaner has 3 suction modes: 15kPa (15000Pa) in Eco mode / 25kPa (25000Pa) in Mid mode / 36kPa (36000Pa) in High mode, ensuring regular cleaning of ceramic tiles, wooden floors, carpets, curtains, car seats and other surfaces.
- The BuTure JR500 can suck up pet hair, human hair, lint and dust without any difficulty.
- The waste bucket capacity of the BuTure JR500 is 1.2L and empties with a single click. Just press a button to release the lid of the bucket and let all the dirt fall out. It’s quick and easy to empty!
- The BuTure JR500 has a 6-stage filtration system. This multi-stage filtration system traps large and microscopic particles, such as fine dust mites down to 0.3 microns, pet dander and pollen, improving the quality of the air in your home.
- The BuTure JR500 cordless vacuum cleaner comes with a flexible head with LED lights on the front and a flexibility of up to 270° (180° sideways and 90° up/down), so vacuuming the darkest and hard-to-reach areas, such as under the sofa, bed, stairs and any corner of your home, easily and quickly, is guaranteed.
- It includes a motorized head that works both on marble and wood floors, as well as on long and short pile carpets, without the need to change the head. It also includes a V-shaped anti-tangle brush, which can easily vacuum even coarse wool without clogging the head.
- By removing the tube, it can be used as a handheld vacuum cleaner. You can use it with the mini motorized brush or add one of the two included nozzles (Crevice Nozzle or 2-in-1 Brush) to vacuum keyboards, very narrow spaces, furniture crevices, joints, sliding window tracks, car seats and much more.
- Its 2200mAh battery capacity guarantees continuous operation for up to 55 minutes.
- The battery can be removed from the unit and charged both inside and outside the unit. Full charge is completed in only 4 to 5 hours.
- It is very good value for money.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the BuTure JR500 differ from the BuTure JR400?
The JR500 has a 6-stage filtering system while the JR400 has a 5-stage filtering system. On the other hand, the maximum suction power of the JR500 is 36kPa while that of the JR4000 is 33kPa.
- Does it work well in vacuuming pet hair?
Yes, the BuTure JR500 can vacuum human and pet hair without any problems.
- Does it include a HEPA filter?
- How should I clean the filters?
Both the stainless steel filter and HEPA filter should be removed from the dust container and rinsed with cold water. Make sure they are completely dry before replacing them. Do not expose them to the sun to dry out. Weekly cleaning is recommended.
- Can the battery be charged outside the body of the vacuum cleaner?
Yes, the battery can be removed from the vacuum body and charged separately with the charger included in the package.
- Is a wall bracket included?
Pros and Cons
- Model: BuTure JR500
- Type: cordless broom vacuum cleaner
- Technology: cyclonic
- Motor type: brushless (brushless)
- Power: 450W
- Tank capacity: 1.2 liters
- Modes: 3 (Eco, Standard, High)
- Suction power: 15kPa (15000Pa) in Eco mode / 25kPa (25000Pa) in Standard mode / 36kPa (36000Pa) in High mode
- Battery: 2200mAh*7 lithium-ion battery (rechargeable and removable)
- Battery charging modes: 2 (inside and outside the vacuum cleaner)
- Autonomy: 55 minutes in Eco mode (15kPa) / 30 minutes in Mid mode (25kPa) / 20 minutes in High mode (36kPa)
- Recharging time: 4 – 5 hours
- Emptying: by release button (no contact with dirt).
- Noise level: 72dB
- LED illuminated brush: Yes.
- Filtration system: 6 stages with HEPA filter (washable and reusable)
- Dust detection: Yes.
- Rotating and flexible head: yes, 270° (180° left and right / 90° up and down)
- Convertible to handheld vacuum cleaner: Yes.
- Control via LED touch screen: Yes.
- Real-time power adjustment: Yes.
- Vacuums pet hair: Yes.
- Washable attachments and canister: Yes
- Wall bracket: Included.
- Weight: 3.92 kg
*Some specs could vary slightly from one country to another.
What’s in the box?
- Telescopic tube with adjustable length (42-65 cm)
- Floor brush head
- Crevice nozzle
- 2 in 1 brush
- Wall bracket
- HEPA Extra
- User’s manual
In our opinion, the BuTure JR500 stands out for its power of up to 36kPa and its 6-stage HEPA filtration system. This will allow you to thoroughly clean your home and breathe much cleaner air after using this vacuum cleaner. It also includes a V-type brush that prevents hair from getting tangled in the motorized brush, which will prevent you from wasting time. It is easy to clean and its price is more than affordable considering all its features.
BuTure JR500 Best Deals
BuTure JR500 Price in Canada