COOAU A4300 is a high quality projector will allow you to enjoy true HD images at a budget friendly price. Its multiple features ensure a great performance, no lagging and flexible connection with a lot of your favourite devices. Check it out in this full review!
- Model: COOAU A4300
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 px (HD)
- Max Resolution:: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Brightness: 5500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 4000:1
- Keystone Correction: vertical ±15° (manual)
- Screen size: 45 – 200 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Projection distance: 4,6 ft – 18,7 ft / 1,4o – 6 m.
- Cooling system: fan with heat dissipation and noise supression.
- Fan noise: low
- Built-in Speakers: dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Connection terminals: HDMI / 2 x USB / VGA / AV / 3,5 mm (mini jack) audio output
- Chromecast & Fire TV Stick: supported.
- Android device connection: MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device connection: Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Ceiling mounted: allowed (M5 standard screw)
- Lamp life: 70000 hours.
- Consumption: 85W +/- 5w
- Supported languages: 23
- Dimensions: 10,1 x 7,7 x 3,4 inches / 25,7 x 19,5 x 8,6 cm.
- Weight: 4,7 lbs / 2,13 kg.
- Warranty: 3 years.
*Some specs could vary slightly from one country to another.
What’s in the box?
- COOAU A4300 Projector.
- HDMI cable.
- 3 in 1 AV cable.
- Power cable.
- Remote control (batteries not included).
- Cleaning cloth.
- User manual.
COOAU A4300 vs GooDee BL98
← Swipe left to see full table
|Model||COOAU A4300||GooDee BL98|
|Native Resolution||HD (1280 x 720 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Max Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||2K (2048 x 1080 px)|
|Brightness||5500 lumens||7500 lumens|
|Keystone correction||± 15° vertical||± 15° vertical|
|Dolby Digital supported||❌||❌|
|Screen size||45 – 200 inches||35 – 300 inches|
|Buy in the USA||See Price USA||See Price USA|
|Buy in Canada||See Price CA||See Price CA|
|Buy in the UK||See Price UK|
|Buy in Japan||See Price JP|
|Buy in Italy||See Price IT|
|Buy in France||See Price FR|
|Buy in Spain||See Price ES|
← Swipe left to see full table
COOAU A4300 Movie Projector: Main Features and Benefits
- The picture quality is ensured by its 5500 Lumens and its 4000:1 contrast ratio, which allow to achieve crystal clear and bright images. While it is true that optimum image quality is achieved in a dark room, you can enjoy a good quality even in a lit room.
- For an affordable price you get a true native HD resolution projector which also supports files in Full HD so you can watch movies and videos with no decrease high definition.
- Thanks to its multiple connection ports you will be able to connect any device on it, such as PS4, PS3, Xbox, laptop (Windows or Mac), Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, DVD or Blu-Ray player, pen drive, external hard drives, external speakers, TV Box, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, and many others.
- It comes with built-in Hi-Fi speakers which provides enough quality sound to watch a movie at home. However, if you would a better and clearer sound you can always connect your own speakers into the 3,5 mm audio port.
- You can get up 200 inch screen, correct easily any image distortion using the keystone correction and focus the image quickly by its focus ring.
- It is really worth the money, is easy to use, simple to set up, the picture is great, no noisy at all and includes everything you need to start using it as soon as you get it, because it comes with an HDMI cable and an AV cable.
COOAU A4300 Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
To be able to watch Netflix on COOAU A4300, as well as many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Now, Apple TV Plus and Hulu, and apps like YouTube, you have several options:
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku connected to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Android smartphone or tablet connected via USB C to HDMI cable to the projector’s HDMI port.
- iPhone or iPad connected to the projector’s HDMI port through a Lightning to HDMI cable.
- Laptop, MacBook, PC or Mac connected to the HDMI port.
- PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One connected via HDMI to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Via Android TV Box or Apple TV Box connected to the HDMI port.
- Nvidia Shield TV o Shield TV Pro connected to the HDMI port.
GOOD TO KNOW: Due to this projector does not support Dolby Digital sound, to be able to watch Neflix without sound issues you have to change the Netflix’s audio setting from surround sound 5.1 to stereo on “Audio and Subtitles” menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it support Bluetooth?
No, it doesn’t. However, you can use a Bluetooth transmitter to connect e.g. Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
- Do I need a projector screen?
You can simply project on a white wall. However, a projector screen will enhance the viewing experience.
- Can it be ceiling mounted?
Yes, it is suitable to be wall or ceiling mounted by a universal holder (not included in the package), such as the one shown below.
- Can I mirror my smartphone?
Yes, you can. You will need an MHL-HDMI adapter to connect Android devices (it must support MHL function), or a Lightning to HDMI adapter if you would to connect an iPhone or an iPad. You can also mirror wirelessly by a Chromecast.
- Does it have zoom function?
No, it doesn’t. The zoom function is unusual in this price category, so to adjust the image size you will have to move the projector.