Sturdy, affordable and wireless are just a few of the CROSSMIND WiFi Smart Projector best features. This native Full HD projector offers a great picture quality and a very enjoyable projection experience. Let’s find out what else it offers!
- 1 Specifications
- 2 What’s in the box?
- 3 CROSSMIND Smart WiFi vs GooDee BL98
- 4 CROSSMIND Native 1080p Full HD Projector: Main Features and Benefits
- 5 CROSSMIND Smart WiFi vs ERISAN S50
- 6 CROSSMIND Smart WiFi Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Recommended accessories for CROSSMIND Projector
- 9 CROSSMIND Smart WiFi Projector Best Deals
- Model: CROSSMIND Smart WiFi Projector
- Display Technology: TFT LCD
- Light source: LED
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Brightness: 5500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 5000:1
- Keystone Correction: ±30º (digital)
- Screen size: 50 – 200 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / Auto
- Projection modes: front / rear / upside down
- Projection distance: 1,5 – 4,2 m.
- Zoom function: Yes
- Focus: Yes (by a focus ring)
- Cooling system: fan with noise supression and three-stage heat dissipation technology.
- Fan noise: low
- Built-in Speakers: dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Wireless connection: WiFi / Airplay / Miracast
- Chromecast & Fire TV Stick: supported.
- Wireless connection for IOS and Android: supported
- Connection terminals: HDMI / 2 x USB / AV / audio output 3,5mm mini jack
- Control: remote control and touch panel.
- Lamp life: 50000 hours.
- FCC, RoHS and CE certification.
- Power Supply: 100V-240V-50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Dimensions: 26 x 21 x 7 cm / 10,2 x 8,3 x 2,8 inches
- Weight: 2,79 kg / 6,17 lbs
- Warranty: 12 months
*Some specs could vary slightly from one country to another.
What’s in the box?
- CROSSMIND Smart WiFi Projector
- HDMI cable.
- 3 in 1 AV cable.
- 3 in 1 Telescopic data line.
- Power adapter.
- Lens cover.
- Remote control.
- Storage bag.
- User manual.
CROSSMIND Smart WiFi vs GooDee BL98
|Model||CROSSMIND WiFi Projector||GooDee BL98|
|Native Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Max Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||2K (2048 x 1080 px)|
|Brightness||5500 lumens||7500 lumens|
|Keystone correction||±30º (digital)||± 15° vertical|
|Dolby Digital supported||❌||❌|
|Screen size||50 – 200 inches||35 – 300 inches|
|Buy in the USA||See Price USA||See Price USA|
|Buy in Canada||See Price CA||See Price CA|
|Buy in the UK||See Price UK|
CROSSMIND Native 1080p Full HD Projector: Main Features and Benefits
- Crossmind projector offers a great viewing experience and an excellent performance with a powerful cooling system, zero delay in navigating the interface, image smoothing and dynamic compensation, which take the projection experience to the next level.
- Thanks to its 5500 lumens of brightness and 5000:1 contrast ratio, you can get bright, clear, sharp and colorful images.
- It has a Full HD native resolution so you can watch movies and videos in Full HD with no quality losses, even on a 200 inch screen.
- Its WiFi, Miracast and Airplay wireless connection allow you to connect your smartphone (iPhone and Android) easily and quickly.
- The projector is well-built and light-weight. Due to its materials and its long lasting led lamp, the long useful working life is guaranteed.
- Its mainly functions such as zoom and keystone correction can be easily adjustable from the remote control and the operational touch panel at the top of the projector, so you do not have to worry about moving the projector to correct neither the image size nor distortion.
- The inbuilt HiFi stereo speakers work well and are powerful enough to watch a movie at home. However, you can always connect your own external speakers via the projector’s mini jack audio output.
- In addition to its wireless connection Crossmind offers a multiple ports such as HDMI, dual USB, AV and audio output to connect your favourite devices: laptop (Windows or Mac), game consoles (PS4, PS3, Xbox One and others), pen drive, external hard drives, TV Box, DVD or Blu-Ray player, tablets, among others.
- It is easy to use, includes everything you need to start using it as soon as you get it (HDMI cable, AV cable, 3 in 1 data line retractable charging cable and a carrying case) and has a great value for money.
CROSSMIND Smart WiFi vs ERISAN S50
CROSSMIND Smart WiFi Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
To be able to watch Netflix on CROSSMIND Smart WiFi, as well as many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Now, Apple TV Plus and Hulu, and apps like YouTube, you have several options:
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku connected to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Android smartphone or tablet connected via USB C to HDMI cable to the projector’s HDMI port.
- iPhone or iPad connected to the projector’s HDMI port through a Lightning to HDMI cable.
- Laptop, MacBook, PC or Mac connected to the HDMI port.
- PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One connected via HDMI to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Via Android TV Box or Apple TV Box connected to the HDMI port.
- Nvidia Shield TV o Shield TV Pro connected to the HDMI port.
Due to copyright reasons, Netflix can’t be mirrored from the smartphone or tablet via the WiFi connection of this projector, whether it is Android or iPhone/iPad. Therefore, so that you can stream Netflix content from your phone, it must be connected via USB C to HDMI cable (Android devices), via Lightning to HDMI cable (iPhone and iPad), via Chromecast or via Fire TV Stick.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I connect an iPhone or Android smartphone?
You can easily connect it wirelessly via WiFi, Miracast or Airplay. Also, you can always use the traditional way via an HDMI adapter: USB C to HDMI Cable for Android devices (it should support MHL function) and Lightning to HDMI adapter for iPhone.
- Can I use this for PowerPoint and Excel presentations?
Yes, you can.
- Is this projector Bluetooth?
No, it’s not. If you would to connect Bluetooth devices, such as an external bluetooth speakers, you will need to plug in a Bluetooth transmitter.