The Laresar Elite 4 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is a high-end product, designed for all types of people. Its innovative features and ease of use make the cleaning process easy and fun. In this review we will analyze this product in detail and tell you about its main features and advantages of use.
Laresar Elite 4: Main Features and Benefits
- The new Laresar Elite 4 vacuum cleaner incorporates significant improvements over previous models, adding several functions that will be very useful in your daily cleaning. And all this without sacrificing power and performance.
- The Laresar Elite 4 offers both manual and automatic modes. The manual mode allows you to adjust the suction power at three different speeds: Turbo, Medium and Low. In automatic mode, the vacuum automatically adjusts the suction power according to the level of dust and dirt detected by the built-in dust sensor. In both modes, the maximum suction power is 33kPa, very powerful and more than enough to clean all household surfaces, from hard floors, parquet, wood and ceramic tiles to carpets and rugs.
- The Laresar Elite 4 is completely cordless and is an upright vacuum cleaner in itself, as it can stand upright without needing to be placed on a stand.
- It uses a 2500mAh battery that fully recharges in approximately 4-5 hours and allows for 40 minutes of continuous vacuuming on the lowest power setting and up to 25 minutes at full power (33kPa).
- The working time, which varies between 25 and 40 minutes depending on the power setting, is usually sufficient for daily cleaning of a space of up to 90m2, especially since even at low speed the suction offered is very powerful. However, it is possible to double the continuous run time by purchasing an extra battery to keep it charged just in case, as a backup on heavy cleaning days or if you have a very large house.
- The 33kPa suction power of the Laresar Elite 4 effectively cleans and vacuums up pet hair, sand, dust, cat litter, cereal and crumbs of all sizes.
- Its power and the special upholstery attachment included in the package allow you to perfectly and quickly vacuum all types of upholstery, curtains, bedding, armchairs and car seats. Its work is perfectly complemented by the 2-in-1 crevice tool and the multifunctional brush that are also supplied with the vacuum cleaner.
- One of the most important improvements and advantages of the Laresar Elite 4 is that it has a dual display. On the one hand, on the top of the device, you will find a large circular LED display and, on the other, on the back of the vacuum’s handle, a small touch screen from which you can select the automatic mode, adjust the suction power and switch to manual mode on one of its 3 speeds. The location of the latter screen actually enhances the user experience by being so close to the hand holding the handle, offering greater convenience when switching modes and speeds.
- The large top LED display acts as a monitor and displays the dust detection halo that changes color between red and green as dust is reduced. In addition, you’ll see reminders to clean the dustpan and brushes, an automatic mode and speed change indicator, a battery charge reminder and real-time remaining battery level.
- The dust container has a capacity of 1.2 liters, is removable, washable and can be easily emptied by simply pressing a button and dropping the dirt.
- Like all the brand’s models, its flexible electric brush incorporates a front LED light, ensuring precise suction in the most inaccessible and darkest areas of the home, such as under the bed and sofa.
- The filtration system of the Laresar Elite 4 is also a big plus. This time the brand offers a system with 6 cyclones and 5 layers of filtration including a HEPA filter, a stainless steel filter and two sponge filters. The whole system is very easy to disassemble for cleaning and the filters are washable and reusable.
- The Laresar Elite 4 cordless vacuum cleaner offers excellent value for money. It is a very efficient cordless vacuum cleaner, well built, very easy to use, easy to handle, robust but lightweight and low noise. If you are already familiar with the brand and have been satisfied with the previous models, or if you are looking for a good cordless vacuum cleaner without spending a fortune, then the Laresar Elite 4 is a very good choice for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it vacuum pet hair?
Yes, it does. To quickly vacuum pet hair (and even human hair), set the power to high mode.
- Does it come with a wall mount?
- Can the battery be charged outside the body of the vacuum?
Yes, just remove it and charge it with the adapter included in the package.
- Does it have a HEPA filter?
- How do I clean the filters?
Take them out of the bucket and rinse them with cold water. Make sure they are completely dry before replacing them. Do not dry them in the sun.
Pros and Cons
- Model: Laresar Elite 4
- Type: cordless vacuum cleaner
- Technology: cyclonic
- Motor type: brushless
- Self-stable model: Yes
- Power: 400W
- Tank capacity: 1.2 liters
- Modes: 2 (manual, automatic)
- Speeds: 3 (low, medium, high)
- Suction power: minimum 12kPa (12000Pa) at low speed / maximum 33kPa (33000Pa) at full power.
- Battery: 2500mAh lithium-ion battery (removable and rechargeable)
- Battery life: up to 25 minutes at full power (33kPa) / up to 40 minutes at low power (12kPa)
- Charging time: 4 to 5 hours.
- 2 battery charging modes: separately from the vacuum cleaner / in the vacuum cleaner supported on the charging station (wall bracket)
- Device control: dual LED display (large LED display and small LED touch screen for control.
- Emptying: via release button (no contact with the dirt)
- Noise level: 72dB
- LED illuminated brush: Yes.
- Filtration system: Stainless steel filter + HEPA filter + two sponge filters (washable and reusable).
- Rotating and flexible head: Yes, 270° (180° left and right / 90° up and down)
- Stick type: two-part detachable stick (non-adjustable)
- Convertible to handheld vacuum cleaner: Yes.
- Reminders and indicators: brush cleaning / dust bin emptying / battery charging / battery remaining / color halo according to dust detection / mode and speed change.
- Effective suction of pet hair: Yes.
- Washable nozzles and tray: Yes.
- Wall bracket: Included (also functions as a charging station).
- Weight: 4.8 kg
*Some specs could vary slightly from one country to another.
What’s in the box?
- Laresar Elite 4 (motor and collector)
- Metal stick.
- Motorized LED brush.
- Multifunctional brush 2 in 1.
- Long crevice nozzle.
- HEPA filter.
- Wall bracket / Charging station.
- Removable battery.
- Anti-tangle tool.
- User’s manual.
So, we have come to the end of this information-packed review. We hope it has given you a better understanding of whether this vacuum cleaner suits your needs and, if so, what factors you should consider when choosing the right one. As you can see, there are many things that make the Laresar Elite 4 a good investment for anyone looking for a new vacuum cleaner. This Laresar vacuum cleaner has many high-quality features that are hard to find in other products on the market in this price range.
Laresar Elite 4 Best Deals
Laresar Elite 4 Price in Canada