The Proscenic T21 is a good-quality and budget-friendly air fryer with Wi-Fi connection and Alexa-compatible. Thanks to its technology and its multiple features and functions, you’ll be able to enjoy crisp, delicious, healthy and nutritive home-cooked dishes with little to no-oil in an easy way while cutting down the calories as well as the preparation time. Check all the benefits and key features of this Proscenic T21 in this full review!
Proscenic T21 Air Fryer, XL 5.8 QT: Key Features and Benefits
- The Proscenic T21 is a Smart air fryer which provides not only the benefits of a top quality air fryer, but also WiFi connection to control and adjust every function of your appliance via App remote control. You just have to download the ProscenicHome app (compatible with both iOS and Android devices) and in a matter of a few seconds you’ll be able to do so. Plus, it can be controlled via Alexa or Google voice, which is a big-plus nowadays.
- It works with rapid 360° air circulation technology to cook quickly and healthier with little-to-no oil, and cutting the calories by 85% than deep fryers. With this machine you can still get crisp and delicious food!
- The cooking basket is huge! Its 5.8-qt (5.5L) capacity allows cooking for 3 to 7 people, so you’ll be able to cook a delightful home-cooked dishes for the whole family and friends.
- It’s easy to use and comes with a digital touch screen. Just plug in the air fryer, turn it on and the icons will light up. You’re ready to cook! Plus, it includes a paper cookbook and hundred of recipes in the app that you can customize and saved as well you can set your own.
- The Proscenic T21 Smart Air Fryer comes with preheating function, which is really important to get food that taste crispy. The default preheat setting in standby mode (which is the default mode after pressing the power button) is 370° F and 5 minutes. After choosing a recipe, it’ll start preheating according to recipe default temperature. Under the preheating function you can adjust the temperature and the time will adjust automatically. The lower temperature/time is 300° F/ 3 min.
- The Proscenic T21 includes 8 presets: Fries, Steak, Chicken, Cupcake, Shrimp, Pizza, Fish and Bacon. To select the preset just press the recipe key directly from the top of the screen. Every preset has a default temperature and time, although you can adjust both as you please in the following range: temperature between 170 – 400° F (77-205° C) and time from 1 to 60 minutes.
- You can cook many meals adjusting the setting directly from the app and get notified when it’s time to shake, flip or mix, in order to optimize the end results. To shake the ingredients, just pull the basket out of the holder using the handle, shake it gently and slide the basket back. The machine will automatically stop working after pulling out the baskets and resume the operation in the previous mode when return the baskets.
- The Proscenic T21 keeps warm the food for 5 minutes at 170° F by default. Under the “Keep Warm” function you cannot adjust the temperature, but you can increase or decrease the insulation time.
- You can set a timer to start cooking thanks to its Schedule function! Plus, you can combine the Schedule, Menu (a preset or your own recipe) and Keep Warm functions in advance, and let the cooking process automatically continue.
- The Proscenic T21 Smart Air Fryer is super safe and comes with an automatic shut off function, which automatically shut down the machine after 6 minutes without operation in the Stand-by mode, or after 30 minutes without operation in the Pause mode.
- The baskets are non-sticky, BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Even without a dishwasher, they are really easy to clean with hot water with mild detergent or dish soap. (Learn everything about its Clean & Maintenance in the FAQ section below)
- You can make pork, fried pies, ribs, chicken wings, chicken breast, frozen chicken nuggets, sausage rolls, hamburgers, pizza, fish, shrimps, steaks, thick frozen fries, home-made fries, potatoes wedges and cubes, veggies, cake, muffins, snacks, and many many more!
- The Proscenic T21 Air Fryer has a great value for money, a large capacity, user-friendly interface and WiFi capabilities which turn this air fryer into one of your best options!
Best Accessories for Proscenic T21
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I remove the basket from the tray?
You have to push forward the transparent plastic, then press the button and lift the basket.
- Is it possible to cook a whole chicken?
Yes, of course.
- Does it turn itself off when cooking is finished?
Yes, as it has automatic shut-off.
- Is the basket dishwasher safe?
Yes, it is.
Pros and Cons
- Model: Proscenic T21
- Capacity: 5.8 qt / 5.5 L (serves 3-7 people)
- Rated Power: 1700W
- Temperature Range: 170°–400°F / 77°–205°C
- Time Range: 1–60 min
- Digital Touch Screen: Yes
- WiFi: 2.4G
- Alexa Control: Yes
- Google Voice Control: Yes
- App: Yes
- Presets: 8
- Preheat Function: Yes
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Schedule Function: Yes
- Automatic Switch Off: Yes
- BPA-Free: Yes
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Recipes: Yes
- Power Supply: AC 110V
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12.7 inches/ 31 x 31 x 32 cm
What’s in the box?
- Proscenic T21 Air Fryer
- User Manual
Proscenic T21 Functions
- Keep Warm
- Schedule cooking
Proscenic T21 Presets
|Preset||Default Temperature||Default Time|
We hope we have helped you with this review of the Proscenic T21. In our opinion, it is one of the best options you can find in this price range because it is very complete. Besides the fact that you can cook a whole chicken and potatoes at once, the best thing about this appliance is that you can control all the functions with your smartphone. Undoubtedly, this is a life-changing appliance, as you can program a start time, a cooking mode, and even keep the food warm once the cooking is finished.