The VANKYO Miracle 120 Mini Projector ensures an immersive viewing experience at a very affordable price. Check all its specs, features and functions in this full review!
- 1 Specifications
- 2 What’s in the box?
- 3 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs AuKing Mini Projector
- 4 VANKYO Miracle 120: Main Features and Benefits
- 5 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO Cinemango 100
- 6 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs TOPVISION T21
- 7 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO LEISURE 3
- 8 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs HOMPOW T20
- 9 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO Leisure 430
- 10 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VicTsing WiFi Projector
- 11 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs DR. J Professional HI-04 Mini Projector
- 12 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VIVIMAGE Explore 2
- 13 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO Leisure 470
- 14 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs WiMiUS K2
- 15 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs YABER V2
- 16 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs YABER V3
- 17 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs Vamvo L4200
- 18 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs QKK QK03
- 19 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs AZEUS RD-822
- 20 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs POYANK TP-01
- 21 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs BIGASUO Pro302
- 22 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs Iolieo FX-01
- 23 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs OHDERII CY4006 Projector
- 24 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs TMY V08 HD 720P
- 25 VANKYO Miracle 120 vs Jinhoo M10
- 26 VANKYO Miracle 120 Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
- 27 Frequently Asked Questions
- 28 Recommended accessories for VANKYO Miracle 120
- 29 VANKYO Miracle 120 Best Deals
- Model: VANKYO Miracle 120
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Max Resolution:1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Brightness: 4500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 4000:1
- Keystone Correction: ± 15° vertical
- Focus: manual
- Screen size: 42 – 300 inches
- Projection Distance: 4.68 ft – 34.45 ft (1.48 – 10.5 m)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / Auto
- Projection modes: front / rear / front ceiling / rear ceiling
- Projection distance: 1,5 – 6,5 m.
- Cooling system: Yes.
- Fan noise: low
- Built-in Speaker: 3W dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Connection terminals: HDMI / 2 x USB / audio output 3,5mm mini jack
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Android device connection: MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device connection: Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Suitable for PPT / Word presentations: Not recommended.
- Suitable for ceiling mounted: Yes.
- Mounting screw: 1/4″
- Number of screw: 1
- Lamp life: 50000 hours.
- Dimensions: 8.11 x 6.5 x 4.13 inches (20.6 x 16.5 x 10.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.98 lbs (0.897 kg)
*Some specs could vary slightly from one country to another.
What’s in the box?
- VANKYO Miracle 120 Mini Projector
- HDMI cable.
- Power cable.
- Carrying bag.
- Remote control.(Batteries not included).
- User manual.
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs AuKing Mini Projector
VANKYO Miracle 120: Main Features and Benefits
- The VANKYO Miracle 120 provides an easy and affordable way to enjoy movie nights at home. It has also a super cute pink-piggy design which not only turns it into a great projector for kids, but also for adults who’re looking for a good quality and budget-friendly projector with a lovely design!.
- It offers a really good viewing experience thanks to its 4500 Lumens of brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio so you’ll get sharp, bright and colorful images on a big screen up to 300 inches.
- It has a 480 PX native resolution and supports up to Full HD (1080p) which, along with the brightness and contrast specs ensure an impressive projection quality considering its price.
- The VANKYO Miracle 120 also has a ± 15° vertical keystone correction and a manual focus, and both can be adjusted by the pig ears! Cute and functional!.
- The VANKYO Miracle 120 comes with 4 connecting ports such as HDMI, 2 x USB and audio output 3,5mm mini jack, which are enough to hook up your favorite devices: laptop (Windows or Mac), pen drive, external hard drives, Android TV Box, Apple TV Box, DVD or Blu-Ray player, tablets, game consoles, external speakers, and many more.
- It supports Fire TV Stick, Roku and Chromecast so it’ll let you get access to your favorite content on Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and many more streaming services, as well as mirroring your phone wirelessly.
- It comes with a built-in 3W dual stereo HiFi speaker which provides a really good and powerful sound, enough to watch a movie, football game, TV shows, cartoons or videos at home or outdoors. However, you can hook up your own external speakers into the audio port if you would like a better sound.
- The VANKYO Miracle 120 comes with everything you need, such as an HDMI cable, and also includes a super handy carrying bag so it can be stored properly and transported safe. Plus, It can also be ceiling mounted, it supports rear projection and it’s super easy to use with the remote control included!
- The VANKYO Miracle 120 has a compact size, a light weight, a lovely design and a great value for money!
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO Cinemango 100
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs TOPVISION T21
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO LEISURE 3
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs HOMPOW T20
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO Leisure 430
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VicTsing WiFi Projector
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs DR. J Professional HI-04 Mini Projector
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VIVIMAGE Explore 2
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs VANKYO Leisure 470
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs WiMiUS K2
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs YABER V2
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs YABER V3
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs Vamvo L4200
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs QKK QK03
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs AZEUS RD-822
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs POYANK TP-01
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs BIGASUO Pro302
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs Iolieo FX-01
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs OHDERII CY4006 Projector
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs TMY V08 HD 720P
VANKYO Miracle 120 vs Jinhoo M10
VANKYO Miracle 120 Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
To be able to watch Netflix on VANKYO Miracle 120, as well as many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Now, Apple TV Plus and Hulu, and apps like YouTube, you have several options:
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku connected to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Android smartphone or tablet connected via USB C to HDMI cable to the projector’s HDMI port.
- iPhone or iPad connected to the projector’s HDMI port through a Lightning to HDMI cable.
- Laptop, MacBook, PC or Mac connected to the HDMI port.
- PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One connected via HDMI to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Via Android TV Box or Apple TV Box connected to the HDMI port.
- Nvidia Shield TV o Shield TV Pro connected to the HDMI port.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it work with smartphones?
Yes, it does. You will need an MHL cable for Android and a Lightning to HDMI adapter for iPhone. (Android device must support MHL function)
- Does it support Dolby Digital (AC-3)?
No, it doesn’t!
- Is this a Bluetooth projector?
No, it’s not, but you can plug in a Bluetooth transmitter if you would to connect Bluetooth devices, such as external Bluetooth speakers.
- When do I have to replace the lamp?
You won’t need to replace the lamp ever! The lamp is not replaceable and will last up to 50000 hours of continued use, which means that this projector will last a lot of years!
- Can it be ceiling mounted?
Yes, it can. The projector has one hole to attach a universal mount and supports ceiling projection.