Welcome to the full review of the COSORI Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart Air Fryer. In this article you will learn about the COSORI Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart in depth, its technical specifications, advantages, pros and cons, and much more. In addition, we will answer the most frequently asked questions about this dual-heated hot air fryer and see how it differs from previous models.
COSORI Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart: Key Features and Benefits
- With a 6.8-Quart capacity basket, the COSORI Dual Blaze can cook for 4 to 6 people, making it one of the best options for large families.
- Its main advantage, and the aspect that differentiates it from other oil-less fryers, is that thanks to its 360 ThermoIQ Technology it has two heating elements, one upper and one lower, which cook the food evenly and from both sides, so you will not have to shake or turn the food.
- It has dual sensors that precisely adjust the temperature so food is always cooked evenly, eliminating the need to preheat the fryer.
- Faster cooking and a more precise temperature setting saves much more energy than other models.
- The COSORI 6.8Qt comes with 12 cooking functions or programs for cooking chicken, steak, seafood, vegetables, French fries, frozen, air fry, reheat, broil, grill, bake and keep warm. Each program has a default temperature and time, although you can adjust both to your liking within a temperature range of 175°–400°F and a time window of 1 to 60 minutes.
- You can control your COSORI Dual Blaze 6,8qt remotely (except for the ignition for which you will still need to press the “Start” button), monitor cooking and activate voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant via the free VeSync app.
- With the VeSync app you can choose from over 100 recipe presets, remotely adjust time/temperature, remotely monitor cooking progress, save and favorite recipes and receive cooking notifications.
- You can also control the COSORI Dual Blaze directly from its LED touch display.
- The basket has a non-stick coating and is PFOA-free. In addition, it is dishwasher safe.
- It is very easy to use and clean, and is constructed of solid, soft-touch and aesthetically pleasing materials.
- It is excellent value for money, and will not only help you eat healthier but also cook in less time.
Best Accessories for COSORI Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people can you cook for at the same time?
With this air fryer, it is possible to cook for up to 6 people.
- Can you cook for less people?
- Is it necessary to add oil to the potatoes?
It is not necessary, but adding a small amount of oil to the food will make it crispier. Do not use more than 2 tablespoons / 30 mL of oil. Oil sprayers are great for applying small amounts of oil evenly to all foods.
- Will a whole chicken fit?
A 4lbs chicken will fit without a problem.
- Does it have an automatic shut-off?
Yes, the fryer shuts off after cooking is complete and emits a cooking finished warning alarm.
- Can it be used without the mobile application?
Yes, you can use your COSORI Dual Blaze without downloading the app to your phone, as you can control all its functions using its touch panel.
Pros and Cons
- Model: COSORI CAF-P583S
- Capacity: 6.8 Quarts (serves 4-6 persons)
- Power: 1750W
- Technology: cooking with 360° air circulation
- Temperature range: 175°–400°F
- Timer: 1 – 60 minutes
- WiFi: Yes
- Alexa Control: Yes
- Google Voice Control: Yes
- App: Yes (VeSync app)
- Noise level: 65dB
- Display: LED touch panel
- Preset cooking programs: 6 presets (Chicken / Vegetables / Steak / Seafood / Chips / Frozen)
- Cooking functions: 6 (Air Fry / Roast / Bake / Broil / Grill / Keep Warm / Reheat)
- Pause button: Yes
- Material: Plastic and aluminum
- Basket material: BPA and PFOA free nonstick
- Basket type: removable
- Tray: included.
- Cookbook: 30 printed recipes and many more in the mobile app.
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Interchangeable temperature units: Yes
- Preheat protection: Yes.
- Fryer dimensions: 11.7 x 12.9 x 13.8 in
- Basket dimensions: 9.4 x 9.4 x 4.8 in
- Weight: 13.7 lb
What’s in the box?
- COSORI Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart (Model: CAF-P583S)
- Crisper Plate
- User Manual
In short, the COSORI Dual Blaze 6.8-Quart is awesome. Not only does it allow you to cook for up to 6 people but it incorporates dual heating (top and bottom) ensuring even cooking without having to shake or turn the food, and requires no preheating, improvements that reduce not only your time in the kitchen but also energy consumption.