In this article you will find the full review of the COSORI Air Fryer, 5Qt Compact Oven. Read on to learn about its technical specifications, the package of functions and programs it offers and all its advantages. In addition, here you will discover how the COSORI CAF-L501 differs from the main hot air fryers on the market and get answers to the most frequently asked questions about this model.
COSORI Air Fryer 5Qt: Key Features and Benefits
- Enjoy crispy and delicious food while reducing calories by 70% to 80%, as well as the health problems associated with frying in oil.
- The COSORI L501 comes with a capacity of 5 quarts, making it easy to cook for 3 to 5 people.
- Cook tasty, crispy and healthy dishes for the whole family saving time and oil thanks to the 360° hot air circulation technology that allows you to cook using up to 85% less oil without sacrificing flavor and texture.
- The COSORI Air Fryer 5qt includes 7 preset cooking programs: Chicken, French fries, seafood, vegetables, bacon, frozen foods and steak. Plus, it includes super useful and essential functions in appliances of this type such as: Preheat, Keep Warm and Food Turn Reminder. Below you will find in detail what they are about, how they work, what they are for and when to use each of these functions.
- The entire package of functions and commands are easily operated from the tempered glass LED touch panel located on the top face of the fryer.
- Thanks to the Air Whisper technology, the COSORI L501 is a silent oil-less fryer with a noise level that never exceeds 55dB.
- You can set your desired temperature and time manually between 170°–450°F and 1-60 minutes, so you will have no hassle in cooking your own recipes.
- It has automatic shut-off at the end of the cooking time and every time you remove the basket in the middle of the cooking process, for example, when turning the food.
- In addition to the on/off button, it has a button to “pause” and “continue” cooking.
- The COSORI L501 includes a recipe booklet printed in several languages with healthy and varied dishes. Plus, using the QR code included in the box you can download the “VeSync” app to access many more recipes. (Good to know: The COSORI L501 does not support remote control via mobile app like other models of the brand. The aforementioned app only allows access to a larger recipe book).
- The basket is removable with non-stick coating and completely free of PFOA and BPA. Also, it is very easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- You don’t need to use oil for cooking! However, you can add some if you wish. Just keep in mind that it should be no more than a tablespoon and, if possible, using an oil sprayer.
- The COSORI L501 looks good in any kitchen thanks to its elegant and minimalist design with matte texture in dark gray. Plus, because of its dimensions it fits perfectly in kitchens of all sizes. (Good to know: Just remember that the fryer should never be glued to the wall, as if it doesn’t breathe it can burn. Always leave about 13 cm between the wall and the appliance).
- The COSORI Air Fryer 5QT offers great value for money with a package of features that will revolutionize the way you cook!
Best Accessories for COSORI Air Fryer, 5 QT (L501)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people can you cook for at a time?
With this air fryer, you can cook for 3 to 5 people at once.
- Is it necessary to add oil to the potatoes?
It is not necessary, but if you add a tablespoon of oil they will be much more golden and crispy. It is best to use a sprayer.
- How long does it take to make french fries?
- Does it have automatic shut-off?
Yes, the fryer turns off once cooking is finished and every time you remove the basket to turn the food over.
- Can you make pizza?
Yes you can, using a pizza pan (sold separately) like the one included in these COSORI 5Qt Compatible Air Fryer Accessories.
- Will a whole chicken fit?
Yes, a small whole chicken will fit.
Pros and Cons
- Model: COSORI CAF-L501
- Technology: 360° air circulation cooking
- Capacity: 5 quarts (for 3-5 persons)
- Power: 1500W
- Timer: 1 – 60 minutes
- Temperature range: 170°–450°F
- Noise level: 55dB
- Cooking programs: 7 preset
- Preheat function: Yes
- Keep Warm function: Yes
- Shake function: Yes
- Pause button: Yes
- Display: LED touch screen in tempered glass.
- Material: Plastic and stainless steel
- Basket material: non-stick BPA and PFOA free
- Basket type: removable
- Dishwasher safe: Yes.
- Cookbook: Included
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz AC
- Dimensions of the air fryer: 10.71 x 10.83 x 11.93 inches
- Basket dimensions: 9.0 x 9.0 x 4.3 in (without crisper plate)
- Weight: 10 lb
What’s in the box?
- COSORI Air Fryer 5Qt Compact Oven (CAF L501)
- Recipe Book
- User Manual
COSORI L501 Functions
As with a conventional oven, it is recommended to pre-heat this air fryer to achieve a better cooking quality of each food. To use this function, simply press the (PREHEAT) button and the appliance will heat up to 401°F for 5 minutes. If you wish to change the temperature or time of this function, you can do so with the + and – buttons. The appliance will beep 3 times when it finishes preheating, then you can put the food in the basket to start cooking.
- Keep Warm
This function is ideal for those times when the food is ready to be served, but you are still busy or one of the diners is missing. By pressing the (KEEP WARM) button you can keep the food warm for up to 60 minutes.
If you use the cooking programs for frozen food, shrimp, vegetables, vegetables and fries, it will be necessary halfway through cooking, to turn the food. In order to cook the food evenly, the fryer will beep 5 consecutive times and display the message (SHAKE) so that you can shake the basket or manually turn the food.
The COSORI Air Fryer, 5 QT L501 is a fantastic device that can help you save a ton of time in the kitchen, so that’s it. It is simple to operate, produces crispy food quickly and effectively, and uses little or no oil when frying. For those who want to eat healthy but don’t have a lot of time to cook, this product is ideal. This is an excellent option for you if you want to attempt something novel and useful.