The VANKYO LEISURE 3 offers a good performance, great picture quality and multiple cool features for an affordable price. Check them out in this full review!
- 1 Specifications
- 2 What’s in the box?
- 3 VANKYO LEISURE 3: Main Features and Benefits
- 4 VANKYO Leisure 3 vs VANKYO Leisure 3W
- 5 VANKYO Leisure 3 vs VANKYO Leisure 430
- 6 VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs VANKYO Leisure 470
- 7 VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs VANKYO Cinemango 100
- 8 VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs YABER Y60
- 9 VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs GooDee YG600
- 10 VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs YABER YB2
- 11 VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs BOMAKER GC555
- 12 VANKYO LEISURE 3 Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions
- 14 Recommended accessories for VANKYO LEISURE 3 Projector
- 15 VANKYO LEISURE 3 Best Deals
- Model: VANKYO LEISURE 3
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Brightness: 3600 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 2000:1
- Display colors: 16,7M
- Keystone Correction: vertical ±15º
- Screen size: 32 – 170 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Projection modes: front / rear / ceiling
- Projection distance: 4,92 – 19,7 ft (1,5 – 6 m)
- Focus: manual
- Cooling system: fan with heat dissipation and noise suppression technology.
- Fan noise: low
- Built-in Speaker: 2W stereo
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Connection terminals: HDMI / AV / VGA / USB / TF card slot (max 32GB) / 3,5 mm audio output.
- External hard drive supported: max 250GB
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video & Hulu: supported via the right connections (Find out about it in our “FAQ section”).
- PowerPoint / Excel / Word presentations: not recommended
- Android device connection: MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device connection: Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Video format: MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/RM/RMVB/MOV/MJPEG/DIVX/VOB/MKV
- Audio format supported: WMA/MP3/MP4(AAC)/APE/FLAC/WAV/JPEG/BMP/PNG
- Picture format supported: JPEG/BMP/PNG
- Lamp life: 40000 hours.
- Power Supply: 100V-240V-50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 7,9 x 5,9 x 3,1 in (20 x 15 x 7,9 cm)
- Weight: 2,1 lb (1 kg)
*Some specs could vary slightly from one country to another.
What’s in the box?
- VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector
- HDMI cable.
- AV cable.
- VGA cable.
- Power cable.
- Remote control (AAA batteries x 2 are not included)
- Carrying bag.
- User manual.
VANKYO LEISURE 3: Main Features and Benefits
- Surprisingly bright and clear picture quality for the price. Its 3600 Lumens and its 2000:1 contrast rate ensures consistent picture brightness, rich contrast , vivid colors and crisp pictures.
- Its native resolution is 480 pixels and supports Full HD resolution, great features in this price range.
- It is totally plug and play with a lot of connection ports available to connect the most popular devices, such as laptops (Windows and Mac), TV Box, game consoles, DVD or Blu-Ray player, TF card (max 32GB), external hard drive (max 250GB), Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone, iPad and many more.
- It is small, lightweight and portable enough to take it to other places in its useful carrying case, which is included in the package. Also, this projector provides everything you need to set it up right away, such as an HDMI cable, AV cable, VGA cable and a remote control.
- The quality inbuilt speakers are great and enough to watch a movie or video. However, you can connect an external speaker in order to get a more powerful and richer sound, especially if you want to use it on outdoor or for many friends in a large room.
- Easy to use, suitable for ceiling mounting, big screen and a great value for money.
VANKYO Leisure 3 vs VANKYO Leisure 3W
VANKYO Leisure 3 vs VANKYO Leisure 430
VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs VANKYO Leisure 470
VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs VANKYO Cinemango 100
VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs YABER Y60
VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs GooDee YG600
VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs YABER YB2
VANKYO LEISURE 3 vs BOMAKER GC555
VANKYO LEISURE 3 Netflix – How to watch Netflix and other apps on this projector?
To be able to watch Netflix on VANKYO LEISURE 3, as well as many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Now, Apple TV Plus and Hulu, and apps like YouTube, you have several options:
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku connected to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Android smartphone or tablet connected via USB C to HDMI cable to the projector’s HDMI port.
- iPhone or iPad connected to the projector’s HDMI port through a Lightning to HDMI cable.
- Laptop, MacBook, PC or Mac connected to the HDMI port.
- PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One connected via HDMI to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Via Android TV Box or Apple TV Box connected to the HDMI port.
- Nvidia Shield TV o Shield TV Pro connected to the HDMI port.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I watch Netflix from my phone?
You can watch Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and other streaming services from your phone via an HDMI adapter. If you have an Android smartphone, you’ll need an MHL adapter (your device must support the MHL function). However, if you have an iPhone or an iPad, you’ll need a Lightning to HDMI adapter.
- How else can I stream Netflix?
Well, there are many options available. You could connect a Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, Roku, Apple TV or a laptop.
- Does it support Dolby sound?
No, this projector doesn’t support the Dolby format.